SWOT Self Analysis
——Analyst Name: Zheyuan Unit: Xi’an No. 44 Middle School Occupation: Teacher
1. Educational background: Graduated from Shaanxi Normal University Major: Mathematics and Applied Mathematics Education: Bachelor
2. Have a good enterprising spirit and a clear personal career development plan;
3. Bear hardships and stand hard work, be good at learning and accepting new things, and have strong communication and coordination skills;
4. After two rounds of high school cycle teaching, I initially formed my own teaching style;
5. Possess certain teaching and research ability and practical ability, and have rich experience in class teacher management.
1. Occasionally lazy and afraid, clumsy writing;
2. The theoretical basis of teaching and research is relatively weak;
3. The development of teaching and research lacks a certain degree of systematicness and coherence.
1. With the implementation of the new course reform, the student-centered teaching concept can give full play to my hobbies and knowledge , and my course quality can be further improved.
2. As the head teacher, I can give full play to my advantages, let the class implement artistic management, and maximize the potential of students.
3. The school’s “people-oriented” teaching philosophy allows every teacher to have full space for development.
1. Competition is everywhere;
2. Performance appraisal
In view of the above SWOT self-analysis, a three-year career goal and action plan for personal growth are specially formulated:
(1) Theoretical research:
1. Read at least 3 educational and teaching theory monographs on how to write swot analysis , write down reading experience and reading notes;
2. Make full use of excellent online education resources for middle school subjects to strengthen learning;
(2) Course Kai:
1. Host or participate in at least one municipal-level class question;
2. Edit the school-based homework book “Study Guide”
(3) Class teaching:
1. Taking our school’s “Three Steps and Five Links” high-efficiency classroom model as the carrier, combined with its own classroom teaching practice, to carry out classroom teaching research;
2. Open an on-campus research class every semester. [Hengshi Education] Teacher S (advantage) of Xi’an No. 44 Middle School, and do a good job of reflection after teaching;
3. Develop personalized lesson plans and study plans through action research.
(4) Education, teaching and research:
1. Actively participate in city and district youth teacher competitions and obtain rankings;
2. Strive to publish 2 high-quality professional papers in journals above the provincial level;
3. Participate in the research of provincial and municipal level topics and achieve phased results.
4. Study more, accumulate more materials, and improve your ability to prepare for class within a limited time.